Sorry, this week the letter isn´t going to be very huge. Yeah, I know. I´ve been a bit of a slacker in writing back to you. Thank you for all of the love, and support, and prayers. Every night I pray for you. I´ll continue to try and do better with individual blessings for each of you. Part of the problem is I don´t know all of the things you each have to deal with, so it´s a bit general, but I do think of you and pray for you. I love you all!
This past week has been pretty good for me. Something I´ve told Mom, but not to all of you in any letter - I don´t like mole. Mom or Dad can explain what exactly Mole is, but it´s not that good. Anyway, no worries. I ate it yesterday. I also drank some Tamarindo, Dad.
Whenever I wear my red tie (it´s not blue or grey like my others) (such as right now) I think of you Mom. The "Ducky Tie" too. And Dad, whenever I wear your tie, I also think you you. And when I wear your coat, I also think of you. Thank you for being a good example for me. Thank you Mom for being a good example for me too.
Since I´m near the offices, I should really receive mail once a week if I have it. We´ll see what happens with mail, and how long it takes though. The pictures of the park are from where we went a few weeks ago, and it´s a place called Parque Fundidora. It´s huge. I took over... 200 maybe pictures there (Elder López took some of them). So, I have a lot of photos from there. It was an old factory. I think I´m tanning a bit too, being in the sun often.
Well, that´s all for now. Could I get the foreign address of Elder Casper, and the address to write Elder Thomas (MTC and foreign)? Thanks!
Take care! Talk to you later! Enjoy your week, love you!
he looks great! miss him!
ReplyDelete