Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Week #99: Miguel Alemán 1.2 - XV - Week 13

Well, my time is really short this week. I`m sorry about that. I hope that you all are doing well, and I have a few updates to share, and some photos! So, here we go.

On Monday we had the opportunity to have a chill day. I bought some new shoes, a watch, and we worked with a new missionary for his first day in the field. We had a lesson with Rodrigo, who is progressing well. He came to Church again this week, and we have hope for him. We need to finish teaching him everything, but we`re getting there. His baptism is currently set for the 21st, so we`re hoping things work out for him. He is improving and working towards baptism. He`s good.

This morning we cut each other`s hair. Elder Pasapera helped me finish my own haircut, as I was cutting it a bit in the mirror. The haircuts turned out pretty good. I`ve got a photo of us attached in the email as well.

On Sunday I was able to feel the Spirit very strongly and personally during the Sacramental Hymn. As we sang, I felt that the words were very applied to me, and I had words come to my mind as well. I know and testify that Jesus Christ suffered for me, that He knows me and my struggles, and that He is always there for me. He loves me. He loves all of you. Any suffering or worry or pain that we have, He understands and knows what we feel. I am grateful for that, and that I was able to feel that.

It seems we`ll be seeing Elder Paul B. Pieper of the Seventy this week, so that should be good. I`ll let you all know how things are on the 18th, after we go to the Temple. I have got to go. Have a great week, and begin now to prepare for General Conference. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment