Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Week #97: Miguel Alemán 1.2 - XVI - Week 11

Here´s an excerpt from my letter to President Bird this week:

"This week I´ve felt pretty good overall, especially last night with the weekly phone calls. I wrapped up late, but I felt that they were efficient and powerful. Elder Pasapera has told me that I need to be tougher as a Leader, and I´ve tried to apply it a bit, be more assertive and direct, and it´s been good. The capacitation for District Leaders has helped me to improve my daily and weekly reports as well, as I´m trying to talk to them more about their day and people, along with the numbers. It´s been good, and last night especially I had a lot of ánimo to work, and we´ve been watching the District 1 this past week for the First 12 Weeks, and it´s helped me as well. I am glad that I get to end my mission training, re-learning the basics. Thank you for this opportunity."

I am still learning a lot, and growing. I am ready to work and continue being better and better, I am grateful for the blessing of being a missionary, and for the blessing to be able to repent when I make a mistake.

This week I have been trying to improve my personal prayers (again), following some advice that I receieved from my Mom, and it´s helped me feel better a bit. It´s still a work in progress, but I´m trying to make my prayers more meaningful. I am trying to open myself more to My Father, and express my feelings better. It´s been good, and I´m going to keep working on it, and little by little becoming who I need to become.

I hope you all have a great week, and my time is almost up. Sorry that the letter is short this week. Have a great week, and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment