Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week #95: Miguel Alemán 1.2 - XVI - Week 9

This week I got a phone call during our weekly planning session on Thursday. It was about 1:45 or so, and it was a call from the Executive Secretary. He had a very important question for me: "¿A cuál aeropuerto quiere llegar a su casa?" (Which airport to you want to arrive at?) or so. I used to make the call, and on Thursday it was my turn. According to the phone it was about 1:51 when the called me back (it seems), and I helped to request my flight home. Time is running out.

This was a pretty good week overall. We had Zone Conference on Tuesday, which was great. We talked about finding Red Tomatoes (the elect who will listen), contacting, planning, and learning English. It was a good meeting for sure.

I´ve been doing pretty alright this week. It´s been good working with Aneth. We have her baptism coming up. This Sunday, and it should be great. She´s really prepared.

Here´s an excerpt from the letter I´m still writing to President Bird: "This week we were able to have a good experience with the Book of Mormon. One was with an investigator named Jorge Aguilar. We talked with him on Monday about reading the Book of Mormon and praying, and he said he would. On Wednesday, he had read up to 1 Nefi 12, and he enjoyed what he read, and took notes, and shared stuff that he learned and applied to himself (such as 1 Nefi 3:7) and it was cool. We have hope that he will progress."

Time is short.I love you all, and will talk to you again on Thursday the 21st. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment