Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Week #88: Miguel Alemán 1.2 - XV - Week 2

Sorry that this email is going to be pretty short. I spent a lot of time doing other things and writing President Bird. But, things are going alright. I feel pretty alright, and the work is moving forward. We were able to have some new investigators this week, and we`re going to keep working at it.

We had our interviews with President and Sister Bird this Wednesday, and it was a good experience. I`ve learned a lot since then too about myself, and I am striving to improve and be the person that I know that I need to be. I have been able to recognize some of my mistakes, and I am grateful to the Lord for making them known unto me. I invite all of your to examine your lives, and to work towards perfection and sanctification. We all have things we need to work on. Sometimes the Lord opens our eyes and we see something we have failed to do. I know that He does this because He loves us. We can all learn and grow every day and every week.

The Lord truly blessed us and takes care of us. We`re low on money, and the Lord provided a family to give us food today. Just as it says in the Sermon on the Mount. He takes care of us - we need not worry about what we shall eat, or anything. We are blessed by Him. I also lost my memory card last week, but got it back today. I testify of His love for each of us. I pray for you. Please pray for me.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment