Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Week #87: Miguel Alemán 1.2 - XV - Week 1

Well, I`m in my new area, and it`s going pretty well. My new companion is Elder Joshua William Smith, and he`s from Macon, Georgia. So, he`s a Southerner. But, he doesn`t sound like a Southerner. He just finished his training, so he`s got the same ammount of time as Elder Anderson. Who would have thought that I would get another American companion? Elder Anderson was from the West Coast, and now my companion is from the East Coast. Ish.

We`re in the ward Miguel Alemán, in the Libertad Stake. We share the ward with two Sister Missionaries, and we almost always eat together. It`s been good so far here in the ward, trying to get as much work done as possible. We`ve been contacting a ton of people in the street, so that we can find more people to teach. We had 127 contacts this week, with 12 lessons. We`re hoping to reach a lot more soon though, lesson-wise. We`re also trying to work better with the members too, and it`ll be good.

Here are some photos of me and Elder Smith, and of me on Sunday. I totally wore a different tie the whole day, then realized that I needed to have my Dad`s tie on - so I put it on and wore it in the night. Here`s a photo for that. I am very grateful for my father and the love he has for me, all that he has done for me. I am also grateful for my Heavenly Father, and His love for me. He has let me feel His love so many times in my life, and on my mission. I just need to remember it.

Take care everyone, and work hard. Do your best. Never give up!

Sincerely, Elder Izak T. Erekson

P.S. If you could pray for Pablo and Paty, that`d be great. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment