Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

Week #83: Tamaulipas 1.1 - XIV - Week 27

This past week was pretty good. I felt more focused that the week before, and it was nice to be able to work better, and feel the Spirit work through us more. Elder Anderson and I (and the Zone) learned about making commitment invitations, and verifying these, and we were able to put it in practice. It was good, and we felt good applying it. It helped us be more direct and powerful in our lessons and commitments.

We worked really hard and were able to once again reach 100 contacts in the street. It was a "slow and steady" effort more this week, and we´re going to keep it up. We were able to have more success this week as well. It was nice.

Overall, life is pretty good, and I felt pretty good. This weekend should be Narciso´s baptism, so that should be great too. Finally some more success after so many months. I am grateful to the Lord now for each day that I have to serve Him as a missionary, and continually pray to be able to do what is right and finish well, and make the best of the time I have.

Well, I´m off. Sorry that the email was short this week. Next week I hope to have a longer email home. I love you all and wish you well. I appreciate your love and prayers! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment