Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Week #60: Tamaulipas 1.1 - X - 4

This past week has been pretty laid-back overall. It´s been more calm than the week before. There are just a few highlights that I´d like to touch in the week:

On Tuesday we had our Zone Conference, and I was only expecting it to go from about 9:00 - MAYBE 3:00, but we left there at about 6:30pm. It was pretty long, but it was good too. A lot of what President Bird talked about were things that were needed. Things that I needed, and things to help my companion out too. It was a good meeting, and I liked it. Took some good notes, and we´ve already been able to apply some of the stuff we learned there.

On Thursday we had a film activity where we watched The Testaments. It was hardly attended, but we had investigators. They all seemed to really like it, and it piqued their interest. One said, "I really liked it, but I don´t know anything about the Book of Mormon!" We´ve since visited him and he now has a baptismal date, and he came to Church on Sunday.

On Friday we did exchanges with the Zone Leaders, and I was with Elder Cayetano (my amigo). He was the Executive Secretary before Elder Capiz. We basically had fun chatting and being together. He´s wrapping up his mission next Wednesday. He´s a pretty fun person. Together, we visited Adrian y Mireya (the contacts from a few weeks ago, and those who went to the Temple activity) and they accepted baptismal dates for January. The next day we visited Javier and Maria Eloísa in the morning, and they also accepted baptismal dates. So, that´s good stuff.

It´s gotten a bit cold here. Hmm... Next week are the transfers, and I´m pretty positive I´ll be staying here. Christmas is in a few weeks now! Crazy stuff. That´s it for this letter. I love you all!

P.S. the "X" is because I´m currently in "Transfer 10". If I count the MTC as one transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment